Travel diary to the mountains
Slip this WanderWorld travel diary in your suitcase to keep your child’s beautiful memory of your family vacation in the mountains.
By offering your children to fill out their travel souvenir diary, you arouse their curiosity about everything you discover.
Both a logbook and a beautifully illustrated mountain trip, this notebook offers 20 pages to complete:
- The summary of the trip
- The contents of the suitcase
- activities carried out
- culinary discoveries
- free drawings
- a few spaces to record all the favourites of the stay
- many anecdotes about the mountain
- pages to paste souvenir photos
- a colour “holiday” sticker board, which the child can place as he pleases to customize his notebook in the spirit of scrapbooking.
This mountain travel diary will be an original support to experience the discovery of a new destination.
This will also allow you to keep a beautiful and personalized memory of your stay. In fact, no matter where you choose to discover with your children.
Whether in the Alps, the Pyrenees, in the Jura…, our notebook accompanies your child during his family stay.
For children aged 5 to 11 – Format A5 (folded) and A4 (unfolded) – French manufacturing
Also check out all our travel diaries by city.